Sunday 17 April 2011

Must. Blog. Better.

I endeavour to keep a better account of the goings on of Dresar Studio. As most of you know, I am moving from my studio into my very own shop. I have so many decisions to make and things to do that I have been forgetting to do the fun stuff. So! From now on, I promise to keep you all updated (and keep a journal for myself) of this amazing time in my life.

the camera that my lovely boyfriend, Steph, got for me for Christmas will help.

I've had a terrible cold this week but it's given me lots of time to browse the net for nice new (and old) things for the shop. I discovered an amazing antiques warehouse just outside of Auchtermuchty. They have an EBay shop called Abacus Antiques where I got this.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ViewItem&item=110662274366&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2663wt_689
I plan to re-cover it with something pretty. As soon as I have a minute, I'll be off to find some lovely upholstery fabric.... Will post photos ASAP.

Well, that's all for now, really just wanted to check in and pledge to be better.

My 2 studio sewing classes are now in full swing and the ladies (and one guy) have all started on their projects. So exciting. Will start a gallery of all of their work.

Night night (sniff sniff)

Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment